The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Resellers, how much do you mark up?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi guys,

Interested in doing a little bit of business selling some IDs. Was wondering how much you guys usually charge for CITs/DLs?
(Or how much you guys were charging when you first started)
Don’t resell CITs or bobby shmurda will personally come to your house.
Base rate 70.
Have people who sell for me they get the IDs for 50
groups of 5+ ish get them for 60

Depends where the people are from, check post codes alot lol. Also private schools usually sell for 100+
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 pm
Base rate 70.

Depends where the people are from, check post codes alot lol. Also private schools usually sell for 100+
Private schools near me said they would pay £90 per ID 🤭
Benwebster10 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:48 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 pm
Base rate 70.

Private schools near me said they would pay £90 per ID
I went to a public school (what most people call private, which is a different thing) for my last few years of school and while there were certainly some people rich beyond belief, it's not what most people were like (at least in the schools round me). Most people's parents work really hard to send their kids there and that's where most of their income goes so they're pretty smart with money (which in turn inspires the kids).

You do need to be careful, they might go to your competition if you charge too high - they can be pretty well connected and know when they're getting ripped off. There's a sweet spot though, and you can probably get away with charging them a little higher, but I reckon £90 / ID is pretty steep - charge less, and get em to buy in massive groups.

As mentioned by Jakewebbz, google street view and property websites are awesome tools which will allow you to see the kinds of houses customers live in, which is a pretty good way to determine pricing. DO NOT FOR THE LIFE OF YOU tell your customers that though.