The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

GOD Shipping

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi everyone,

Made a quite large order with god 10 days ago now and shipping status still says ‘none’. I received payment confirmation the day of order so I know it’s all been paid etc. None of my previous orders have ever took this long was just wondering if I need to do anything or just wait it out. Anyone had/having similar experiences?

Cheers
Can anyone help as status has still not changed from ‘none’
There's nothing you need to do when it takes longer than expected apart from wait. God can take up to 3 weeks to ship in some cases. Also not to mention the fact that it's coming up to Chinese New Year which is bound to cause delays. I ordered on 11th and mine were shipped on 22nd. I'm still waiting for them to arrive in the UK according to Parcel Force which is fucking odd but all I can do is wait I guess.