The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEIDUK.EU NOW DOING RAISED TEXT

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

The new vendor that was announced has told me that they are now doing raised text on the surname and the on the categories bit on the back of the card.

Looks promising!
Has anyone places any orders yet, really want to due to multiple gods being taken or scratched but would like to see more pictures first ?
I ordered one on saturday and he shipped it on monday which is amazing service so i was very impressed.

https://imgur.com/a/qIL5i

He sent me this photo and i think it looks good don’t think mine has raised text though i should’ve waited lol.
What's the photo like, is it the same really high resolution as GOD ? Or more grainy like a real license
Torro1 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 pm
What's the photo like, is it the same really high resolution as GOD ? Or more grainy like a real license
The photo seems good i can’t really tell because he only sent me one pic so i will wait till it arrives before i give my full opinion. Also my god ID got stuck in customs and i’m waiting for the reprint to come but will compare them when it does finally arrive.
it looks good, but the spacing at section 9 is noticeably less and different and text looks elongated horizontally but i don't know if thats just an issue with printing, also idk if its just me but is the microprinting over the 'UK' section yellow in colour?
I think he was initially engraving the text but now i think he is implementing actual raised text. But forgive me if im wrong.