The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEIDUK

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

my first ID that i got from fake ID came quickly and was of decent quality. But the second one i ordered over a month ago i never received pictures for but he told me he posted it, which i thought was a little unusual but accepted it anyway. 2 weeks goes by from when he said he sent it and i still had not got it, he told me it was just the post being slow (not in a nice way lol) so i thought id wait and stop bothering him. i wait another 2 weeks and message him and now hes saying i should have messaged him earlier and that that the best he can offer me is a half price ID. my guess is that it got mixed up and was never sent
lewisweaver wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:07 pm
my first ID that i got from fake ID came quickly and was of decent quality. But the second one i ordered over a month ago i never received pictures for but he told me he posted it, which i thought was a little unusual but accepted it anyway. 2 weeks goes by from when he said he sent it and i still had not got it, he told me it was just the post being slow (not in a nice way lol) so i thought id wait and stop bothering him. i wait another 2 weeks and message him and now hes saying i should have messaged him earlier and that that the best he can offer me is a half price ID. my guess is that it got mixed up and was never sent
If you were just ordering one you can pay half then pay the other half once you get pics btw to ensure it gets made