The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0d Reprints

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

People who have been emailed by g0d have you received an email back when you sent him the address and such thanks
yeah, saying they will reprint and reship
Hmm see I replyed but haven't received another email did you reply to that email or
After I sent him a new address he replied saying they will reshipped to that address. I have not emailed him after thag
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm
untamed wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 am
People who have been emailed by g0d have you received an email back when you sent him the address and such thanks
I sent him the details but got no response, wasn't really expecting one tbh but now you mention it it would make sense to have had a response to confirm it.
Odd after I emailed him my details I got a reply saying "*my order number* ok we will reprint and reship to *new name and address*