The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Scanning Problems

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Over the last 2 weeks, I have had well over 15 people tell me their id didn't scan usually I get the odd one or 2 trying to get a free reprint cause the bouncer took it but 15 people all within a week I am starting to think they are telling the truth. So just wondering if anyone has had issues with fakeiduk's id's scanning on scannet?
Chinobey wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:39 pm
Over the last 2 weeks, I have had well over 15 people tell me their id didn't scan usually I get the odd one or 2 trying to get a free reprint cause the bouncer took it but 15 people all within a week I am starting to think they are telling the truth. So just wondering if anyone has had issues with fakeiduk's id's scanning on scannet?
Anyone???
Well if they're all going to the same venue then they've obviously upgraded the scanner.

I often find that customers say it won't scan because it was sold to them as something that will scan and they want a refund, when in reality bouncers just had a good look at it or they have no idea how entry to a club works.

Perhaps the bouncers in your area have stepped up the game across a few different venues.

With the new designs from FIDUK, I have no idea why this would affect usage on scannet systems.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm
Well if they're all going to the same venue then they've obviously upgraded the scanner.

I often find that customers say it won't scan because it was sold to them as something that will scan and they want a refund, when in reality bouncers just had a good look at it or they have no idea how entry to a club works.

Perhaps the bouncers in your area have stepped up the game across a few different venues.

With the new designs from FIDUK, I have no idea why this would affect usage on scannet systems.
No definitely scannet may just be the bouncers realising it is fake due to the lenticular and saying it doesnt scan to make them go away quicker who knows
May it relate to the lent being raised?
Idk about scanners but I thought some scanners check width or whatever.