The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

g0ds

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just had some g0ds at mine for a resale. Can confirm that they've got a new material (It looks less glossy) and they won't bend basically at all without a load of force (super sturdy). Cards are looking solid. All came with lent too although one seemed to have a dent or something so there was a spot that went black on the lent holo when the date showed. The lent was raised but can't really be noticed unless you rub your finger across it (a lot of people might just look for the effect) and when looking from the side of the card it's really hard to notice the lent is raised imo.

Card print seemed clean as fuck too. Much prefer these cards to what seemed like mirrors a few months back.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 pm
Just had some g0ds at mine for a resale. Can confirm that they've got a new material (It looks less glossy) and they won't bend basically at all without a load of force (super sturdy). Cards are looking solid. All came with lent too although one seemed to have a dent or something so there was a spot that went black on the lent holo when the date showed. The lent was raised but can't really be noticed unless you rub your finger across it (a lot of people might just look for the effect) and when looking from the side of the card it's really hard to notice the lent is raised imo.

Card print seemed clean as fuck too. Much prefer these cards to what seemed like mirrors a few months back.
Just received my order yesterday and still got the bendy ones also for the last 7 or so orders g0d has either completely forgot to print an id or only sent 1 id for some people hopefully he improves this had my last 4 orders completely reprinted due to missing ids becoming a joke especially with reprint turnaround time.
Chinobey wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:33 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Just received my order yesterday and still got the bendy ones also for the last 7 or so orders g0d has either completely forgot to print an id or only sent 1 id for some people hopefully he improves this had my last 4 orders completely reprinted due to missing ids becoming a joke especially with reprint turnaround time.
When did you order? I ordered on the 18th and cards were shipped on the 24th. Received a few days ago but went to pick up from my drop yesterday to mail to the customer. Maybe he ran out of the glossy shit and printed it onto different laminate until a new batch of glossy laminate came again. Rather have the less glossy / barely bendy card as a permanent thing though.
Sorry for double post but didn’t wanna make a new thread so it seemed more logical to update this one. God said on his forum that the change is permanent which imo is pretty good, I’d rather have these cards than the really glossy ones.

I’ve not seen how raised text lasts on his cards now but I know from personal experience / resales that the glossy ones already had pretty fucking weak raised text.