The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Some Info About Where I've Been

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Svetlanasbitch15 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 pm
No customs? Count me in
Man it's good to be back haha
Fuck me yes please boys. Deffo gonna wack in a fair order if he’s a decent vendor
If he can do any Irish IDs I’ll be happy
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 pm
ItsDK wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 pm
If he can do any Irish IDs I’ll be happy
As he is domestic and also fairly small scale, hopefully he will try and capitalise on the untapped Irish market.

The only issue is whether he bought the template or made it himself. Templates can cost a vendor a fortune but if he did it himself he may well be able to shortly after setting up shop.
I have an Irish driving licence and could potentially get a hold of an age card if he needed scans, only thing is i’m not sure if my scanner would be of enough quality
UnboundUser wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 pm
champagnefenty wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm
Svetlanasbitch15 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:57 pm
Bet it's a citizen card vendor
if it is, i’ll actually fuck my dad
Nah, you won't be dad fucking but you guys be happy to know he is domestic so wont be customs (as far as i know) to deal with.
Unless it has a better lent lens than god then there really isn't much to improve on
(Deleted)
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:00 pm
Bavariabro wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:18 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 pm

As he is domestic and also fairly small scale, hopefully he will try and capitalise on the untapped Irish market.

The only issue is whether he bought the template or made it himself. Templates can cost a vendor a fortune but if he did it himself he may well be able to shortly after setting up shop.
I have an Irish driving licence and could potentially get a hold of an age card if he needed scans, only thing is i’m not sure if my scanner would be of enough quality
Getting scans is the easy bit lad. The template is the point of contention.
I’d happily send the vendor the DL it’s not mine and looks nothing like me
Any word if it's provisionals Too?