The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK longing

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

It seems like no one has recieved any DL’s that were ordered since early december. All he’s done is blame it on the postal system and christmas. Weird how it’s just the DL’s that haven’t come yet haven’t heard a single complaint about the CIT’s. Do you think customs have started to clock? I don’t see what else could be taking so long as he has obviously printed them because he sends the photos. Has anyone heard anything more than the ‘post is slow’?
Seems like something is definitely up, I’ve been waiting since photos were sent on the 7th and have messaged him twice to only be told the same thing (and not in a very nice way :lol: )
Guess there isn’t much we can do apart from wait and see
Gibbyhibby wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:40 pm
Seems like something is definitely up, I’ve been waiting since photos were sent on the 7th and have messaged him twice to only be told the same thing (and not in a very nice way :lol: )
Guess there isn’t much we can do apart from wait and see
I've received a product recently from him, took two weeks to arrive from being sent. Most of these delays are due to Xmas.
same prob here, shipped 17th and still waiting (2nd) so is probs xmas delays
He kept saying the same to me, but it did eventually come after ordering on 15th December it came yesterday. Just wait it out, because the postal service at this time of year is very very hectic.