The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Ordering from G0D

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

It’s my first time ordering from god and I’m just a bit confused by a few things, when sending bitcoin will I have to take into account the transfer fee so that god receives the exact amount after transfer tax is deducted? And also it says on his forum
Not to use JAXX but has anyone ever used it because that’s the wallet I used for ordering off FIDUK and would find it easier using it again
JonS145 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:27 am
It’s my first time ordering from god and I’m just a bit confused by a few things, when sending bitcoin will I have to take into account the transfer fee so that god receives the exact amount after transfer tax is deducted? And also it says on his forum
Not to use JAXX but has anyone ever used it because that’s the wallet I used for ordering off FIDUK and would find it easier using it again
--- USE THE SEARCHBAR --- There's a whole fucking guide on this somewhere

Depends on which currency you use JAXX for, I've never had any issues with his system and BTC. You will need to send him the amount specified on the web page and pay the transfer fee on top - JAXX will calculate this for you and deduct it from your remaining wallet balance, not the amount you send. I suggest buying an extra £5 or so, as you'll need to pay for the transfer from exchange to wallet too - DO NOT send direct from the exchange to save ~30p.