The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

PSA: Using Fakes to Register for Accounts

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

As many people on this form are U18 for obvious reasons, I'm sure most users haven't even begun to think about their credit files.

Having had a look today at mine (cos I've got to fill in some veeeery boring forms), I've noticed a number of requests for "Identity Verification" and "Identity Check to comply with Anti Money Laundering Regulations" made to the credit reference agency (CRA) made by companies I've used for Crypto purchasing and similar to those mentioned on this forum in the past such as Revolut and betting companies.

Now, I don't know what information is being exchanged at the back end, as that depends on the agreement held between the company and the CRA. I suspect it's just taking the details I provide such as my name, address, DOB etc. then passing that over to the credit agency who respond "yay", "nay" or "no information held". However, the company can also request more information such as what the credit agency has your DOB written down as (more applicable if you use a real information with a modified DOB). Do this repeatedly and the CRA (who you've never directly interacted with) may end up noting you down as a potentially fraudulent person and informing authorities, as that's their purpose in life and that's how they make their profits.

Just because you're under 18, it doesn't mean you have no credit record (which is a hugely important document that holds mounds of information about you) - it just means you can't see that record, and no company can offer you a loan or credit. Things get 1000 times more serious as soon as you use a fake for fraud, the usual rules of "the police will just give you a warning at most then fuck off" do not necessarily apply - so do be careful.
rip me lmao.

Used my fake for coinbase. Not had any issues yet though.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:47 pm
rip me lmao.

Used my fake for coinbase. Not had any issues yet though.
Well there are multiple CRAs, companies usually only check one of them and it's up to the company what to do about the information they recieve back. It's also a bit messy in terms of financial laws when the company isn't based in the UK/EU - off the top of my head, I'm not sure where Coinbase are registered and whether they conform to UK anti money laundry regulations.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 pm
As many people on this form are U18 for obvious reasons, I'm sure most users haven't even begun to think about their credit files.

Having had a look today at mine (cos I've got to fill in some veeeery boring forms), I've noticed a number of requests for "Identity Verification" and "Identity Check to comply with Anti Money Laundering Regulations" made to the credit reference agency (CRA) made by companies I've used for Crypto purchasing and similar to those mentioned on this forum in the past such as Revolut and betting companies.

Now, I don't know what information is being exchanged at the back end, as that depends on the agreement held between the company and the CRA. I suspect it's just taking the details I provide such as my name, address, DOB etc. then passing that over to the credit agency who respond "yay", "nay" or "no information held". However, the company can also request more information such as what the credit agency has your DOB written down as (more applicable if you use a real information with a modified DOB). Do this repeatedly and the CRA (who you've never directly interacted with) may end up noting you down as a potentially fraudulent person and informing authorities, as that's their purpose in life and that's how they make their profits.

Just because you're under 18, it doesn't mean you have no credit record (which is a hugely important document that holds mounds of information about you) - it just means you can't see that record, and no company can offer you a loan or credit. Things get 1000 times more serious as soon as you use a fake for fraud, the usual rules of "the police will just give you a warning at most then fuck off" do not necessarily apply - so do be careful.
Been using complete fakes for most of my finance through various apps always use a fake name some require a real photo for verification but when you're dealing with less than 5-10k no one will even blink at that amount. Said it once will say it again most banks and the hmrc couldn't catch a cold let alone fraud under 5 figures. Although i am a firm believer in good OpSec
Chinobey wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:29 am
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Been using complete fakes for most of my finance through various apps always use a fake name some require a real photo for verification but when you're dealing with less than 5-10k no one will even blink at that amount. Said it once will say it again most banks and the hmrc couldn't catch a cold let alone fraud under 5 figures. Although i am a firm believer in good OpSec
Trust me mate, no one wants a fraud alert on their credit file. Credit agencies are paid to scout out every tiny imperfection and it's the last thing you want coming out when you need a loan - but using a fake name can still link you to an address (and credit agencies like to know exactly who lives at which address and find out through various means). I know this is fucking boring, but I reckon people should be more careful. There are numerous somewhat easy ways to deal with the funds from selling fakes, why take risks like this?

I don't know what your experience dealing with banks or HMRC is like, but these issues are usually found out and scrutinised when you're at your weakest point, applying for a loan/mortgage when they have you by the balls - there's no crack team monitoring all the finances in the country and super computers analysing every fund transfer, it just takes one clerk in a bank to see something fishy and all hell could break loose.