The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID GOD discount codes ? Not working and banned

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Basically when i was getting really pissed at god for lying to us about when the lenticular were going to be implemented i ended up getting banned from his sub, didnt really think much of it but the dick ip banned me or something tried making a new account like 5 times with vpns on and it just doesnt work anyways,

Got a phat order open right now and tried the usual 'ltc' with litecoin and its not working

Can anyone tell me if they have been updated for the new year or anything thanks
jakewebbz wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:10 am
Basically when i was getting really pissed at god for lying to us about when the lenticular were going to be implemented i ended up getting banned from his sub, didnt really think much of it but the dick ip banned me or something tried making a new account like 5 times with vpns on and it just doesnt work anyways,

Got a phat order open right now and tried the usual 'ltc' with litecoin and its not working

Can anyone tell me if they have been updated for the new year or anything thanks
Please someone reply sitting on a 40 person order that needs to be sent, for some reason i cant register another user name just says 'forbidden enable java script@'

Just need someone to check id gods forum
nope nothings changed on the forum as far as I can see mate
jakewebbz wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:10 am

Please someone reply sitting on a 40 person order that needs to be sent, for some reason i cant register another user name just says 'forbidden enable java script@'

Just need someone to check id gods forum
Not letting me register aswell lad