The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

RESELLING

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am

No I was talking about a malfunction with one of our printers that left ink in a certain place on envelopes but not regular paper.

I acknowledge this is also a problem but it seems to be almost unavoidable, so I've had to learn to live with it. However, I would suggest ignoring the leaflet that comes with a new printer that asks you to register it online as this is an easy way for the manufacturer to link it to you, if they offer a warranty you can just return it to where you got if from regardless of if you registered.

It's also good practice on all network connected printers to configure them not to access the Internet as they can spread malware round your network, or, call home and your manufacturer will know which IP address that serial number is connecting from. Some printers will let you do this with the printer settings, otherwise you can configure this on your router.
I send handwritten letters each order 1 of the 7 of us selling is the designated writer and we all live in different areas so are sent from different post offices. (We do change our style of writing to our everyday writing)
Most commercial mail has printed addresses. Handwriting is something officials look for when picking which items to inspect.
Officials look for handwritten letters really? Think of the thousands upon thousands of birthday cards and such that are sent daily most of which are handwritten the intent with the stealth method we use is to make it seem like a typical card especially with how thin the ids are fit in a standard envelope. Not sure if you are posting more than 1 so you have to use jiffy envelopes or what but we usually use a standard sized thin envelope.
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:09 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm

I send handwritten letters each order 1 of the 7 of us selling is the designated writer and we all live in different areas so are sent from different post offices. (We do change our style of writing to our everyday writing)
Most commercial mail has printed addresses. Handwriting is something officials look for when picking which items to inspect.
Officials look for handwritten letters really? Think of the thousands upon thousands of birthday cards and such that are sent daily most of which are handwritten the intent with the stealth method we use is to make it seem like a typical card especially with how thin the ids are fit in a standard envelope. Not sure if you are posting more than 1 so you have to use jiffy envelopes or what but we usually use a standard sized thin envelope.
It's a well known fact, read / listen to American Kingpin if you're interested (it's about Ross Ulbricht, the Silk Road founder) - very long but the first few chapters are very informative.

Shipments from DNMs print addresses 99% of the time for this reason. There are millions of different items posted as commercial mail nowadays (think of all the different items on ebay), which makes it a challenge to guess what's inside a commercial looking shipment. Post is rarely used for personal correspondence nowadays so it's far easier to spot abnormalities in personal shipments.

It's basically gambling... You can go the easy way and take a gamble but one day LE might be on the ball and decide to make an example out of you. Fake IDs are getting more and more attention as they're becoming more and more common place - politically, everyone likes to come down hard on "trouble making teenagers" and it's something that will easily generate support for politicians.
Runin28 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:17 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:09 pm
Runin28 wrote:

It's a well known fact, read / listen to American Kingpin if you're interested (it's about Ross Ulbricht, the Silk Road founder) - very long but the first few chapters are very informative.

Shipments from DNMs print addresses 99% of the time for this reason. There are millions of different items posted as commercial mail nowadays (think of all the different items on ebay), which makes it a challenge to guess what's inside a commercial looking shipment. Post is rarely used for personal correspondence nowadays so it's far easier to spot abnormalities in personal shipments.

It's basically gambling... You can go the easy way and take a gamble but one day LE might be on the ball and decide to make an example out of you. Fake IDs are getting more and more attention as they're becoming more and more common place - politically, everyone likes to come down hard on "trouble making teenagers" and it's something that will easily generate support for politicians.
Fair enough then I will have to look at that but to be honest, if I ever get shut down for the handwritten post out of all of the options I will put the cuffs on myself because props to them.
Chinobey wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Fair enough then I will have to look at that but to be honest, if I ever get shut down for the handwritten post out of all of the options I will put the cuffs on myself because props to them.
Yeah lmao, it's often tiny things like that which result in people getting caught - can be a struggle to get your head round.