The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

No lenticular for IDs sent on the 11th

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Title says it all, reprints of IDs from my last batch that didnt have lenticular were sent on the 13th so i am very doubtful that they also have them.

I dont know the timeline exactly but i think god saw FAKEIDUKs lenticular, was worried about loosing market share then released that vid straight up bullshitting and now hes just delaying and giving out reprints
G0d said that any IDs ordered after the 11th would have lenticular (not sent on the 11th). Wait for the reprints to come. If you said to reprints that yours came without lenticular, he probably reprinted with it with lenticular.
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:09 am
G0d said that any IDs ordered after the 11th would have lenticular (not sent on the 11th). Wait for the reprints to come. If you said to reprints that yours came without lenticular, he probably reprinted with it with lenticular.
11th of this month of 11th of last month ?
patch wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:46 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
The announcment was on the 9th
Oh, my bad. When was the order put in though? Before or after the announcement?
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm
patch wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:
order was put through on the 2nd of this month, nearly a month after the announcement
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm
patch wrote:

order was put through on the 2nd of this month, nearly a month after the announcement
Speak to him through reprints emails and see what he has to say I guess. He's being stubborn as hell on the forum, I see.
patch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:04 am
Received my reprints a few hours ago, lenticular isn't TOO bad.
Is it at all similar to the real??
patch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:41 pm
JonS145 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:26 am
patch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:04 am
Received my reprints a few hours ago, lenticular isn't TOO bad.
Is it at all similar to the real??
Erm, not overly. Not the best but not shocking..

Also, card material is so much fucking better.. feels pretty much like the real thing to me
He’s changed his material?? any change to the laminate at all or is it still the same shiny shit
patch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:52 pm
JonS145 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:47 pm
patch wrote:

Also, card material is so much fucking better.. feels pretty much like the real thing to me
He’s changed his material?? any change to the laminate at all or is it still the same shiny shit
Laminate seems to be changed to me.. Promising changes imo
That’s class might have to put in an order then
patch wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:52 pm
JonS145 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:47 pm
patch wrote:

Laminate seems to be changed to me.. Promising changes imo

Possible to give us a photo without flash from an angle? When I did this before, sometimes the card would go 100% white.