The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

fakeiduk CIT card or drivers license?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

First off are either close enough to the real thing to work? Which is more likely to get me served at local corner shops and potentially pubs? I don't have enough money to spend on the quality of ID god will this be good enough I don't plan on using it to get into clubs or anything like that. Thanks
g0d is also cheap if you use 50% off codes, that and ordering as a group really do cut costs greatly.

For "pub" pubs and corner shops, I'd say his DL will get around more than a CIT. Both are good options, however.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:46 pm
g0d is also cheap if you use 50% off codes, that and ordering as a group really do cut costs greatly.

For "pub" pubs and corner shops, I'd say his DL will get around more than a CIT. Both are good options, however.
Ok do you know how I would go about finding 50% off codes is it a matter of waiting and watching the forums or is there a quicker way?
Storm877 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:33 pm
SabreTooth wrote:

Ok do you know how I would go about finding 50% off codes is it a matter of waiting and watching the forums or is there a quicker way?
Active discounts section on this forum and ultimatefakes
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:43 pm
Storm877 wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:

Ah ok thanks mate you've been a real help sorry but just one last thing if that's ok how much better would you say idgod is compared to fakeiduk it's more about the delivery time than the money.
Storm877 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Storm877 wrote:

Ah ok thanks mate you've been a real help sorry but just one last thing if that's ok how much better would you say idgod is compared to fakeiduk it's more about the delivery time than the money.
I personally think both trade blows in certain areas. FIDUK has better raised text because g0d's scratches off with a bit of force. but g0d has a slightly better front template as well as raised text on the picture date, a raised double helix and raised united kingdom wavey text over the EU flag (compared to FIDUK's printed on ones). However, g0d also has raised text on the numbers on the back of the card and the raised pattern on the back. Personally think FIDUK's lenticular image is better though as well as card materials. (g0ds are really glossy compared to reals and FIDUK). I don't really think back features matter though because I think both lenticular images are raised from their respective cards at the minute so they'll probably both get taken if a bouncer knows their shit.

If you're buying for delivery time, FIDUK is far ahead of g0d because he's much closer to us. (Based in Spain, whereas g0d is sending his cards from China.) g0d does have a good reprint warranty though. I personally suggest paying the extra for that if you are to deal with him.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:56 pm
Storm877 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 pm
SabreTooth wrote:

I personally think both trade blows in certain areas. FIDUK has better raised text because g0d's scratches off with a bit of force. but g0d has a slightly better front template as well as raised text on the picture date, a raised double helix and raised united kingdom wavey text over the EU flag (compared to FIDUK's printed on ones). However, g0d also has raised text on the numbers on the back of the card and the raised pattern on the back. Personally think FIDUK's lenticular image is better though as well as card materials. (g0ds are really glossy compared to reals and FIDUK). I don't really think back features matter though because I think both lenticular images are raised from their respective cards at the minute so they'll probably both get taken if a bouncer knows their shit.

If you're buying for delivery time, FIDUK is far ahead of g0d because he's much closer to us. (Based in Spain, whereas g0d is sending his cards from China.) g0d does have a good reprint warranty though. I personally suggest paying the extra for that if you are to deal with him.
I buy the warranty for my personal orders (where I buy for myself with a few close mates) but find it's not worth it for massive resale orders. When FIDUK is working slowly, G0d can often beat him as his times are longer but consistent (apart from Chinese New Year / Christmas due to postage fuck ups).