The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK V3 Experiences Thread

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Making a thread for people writing about using FIDUK v3, don’t care if it was a bloody scum corner shop or high end club, I want to hear experiences of how it’s working thus far.

Please do not say this card has been taken from anyone, please.
rhinotaperous wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am
Making a thread for people writing about using FIDUK v3, don’t care if it was a bloody scum corner shop or high end club, I want to hear experiences of how it’s working thus far.

Please do not say this card has been taken from anyone, please.
My experience: I Dribbled on my Admin Samples.
Wondering whether to switch my order from g0d to FIDUK, were they that peng?
Not gonna lie boys, just witnessed my preview photo that he sends and already notice a fuck up which is frustrating... the ‘HE’ in my address are joined together to make a thick black line conjoining them. I’ll now enter a dispute with the most stingiest person I’ve ever spoken to. Fuck my life I need this for NY😭
rhinotaperous wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:34 am
Not gonna lie boys, just witnessed my preview photo that he sends and already notice a fuck up which is frustrating... the ‘HE’ in my address are joined together to make a thick black line conjoining them. I’ll now enter a dispute with the most stingiest person I’ve ever spoken to. Fuck my life I need this for NY😭
Don't nag him, try and just keep the conversation as calm as possible and stretch it out over a few days
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:55 am
rhinotaperous wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:34 am
Don't nag him, try and just keep the conversation as calm as possible and stretch it out over a few days
He says it’s a camera error and to stop asking stupid questions hahaha. Didn’t expect much else tbh, I’m hoping so as I reckon there’ll be a lot of happy FIDUK users this New Years
Anyone know his approximate wait time at the moment ?. Ordered 4 days ago now and just wondering when to expect a preview photo before shipping ?
Customer tried in spoons today worked fine and scanned then tried at another pub also worked fine