The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fuck you God

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

IDGod is really shitting on his customers these days. The original V2 wasn't perfect but felt real and was a decent ID for the price. Then he released his new shitty material, so the ID feels like laminated card and is bendy af. His raised text has always been a bit weak, but in recent batches i've had ids where the text scratches off after a couple days.
Its great that he may or may not have lenticular lens now, but I wish he would switch back to the original material and make the raised text stronger. If he did he would have a pretty much 10/10 id (if lenticular lens is there), cause his template is fucking amazing. And switching back to the original material would be an incredibly easy but very significant change, so im guessing hes doing it for profit reasons. I get hes a business and has to make money but the lack of competition in the market means hes just taking the piss.
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:07 pm

The UK is like a fraction of a percent of his sales mate, he only started vending for the UK as a favour to our mods at the time pretty much, his business was booming and we had no vendors (UK-Fakes had been caught and novelty had gon awol earlier).

I know it's fucking annoying how inconsistent his team are, and how he makes changes for the worse seemingly at random,and that he often doesn't deliver as promised; but remember he has the best reprint agreement any vendor has in any country (he'll basically reprint for any reason) and his IDs are fucking filthy cheap. £30 a card as standard for fuck sake (if ordered in fours), even cheaper when he runs better codes. 2 Years ago it was over double that for a much worse card (PVC, shit holo with OPE, no engravings, no raised text, and much worse colour). I'll send you some scans of what we used to happily pay £80 for lol.

So whilst I know it is a shitter, It's inadvisable to resell his unreliable cards anyway unless your upfront with your customers, and you just have to bear with I'm afraid.

Hopefully next year we get a couple more vendors on the scene.

Also, we shouldn't take it personally, it's not because he wants to maliciously cut costs and fuck us over, he just doesn't give even a fraction of a shit. He's the same with the US states he offers too.
Yeah you're right I guess. I've got less than 6 months till I'm 18 but I hope the next generation of fake users have a variety of vendors, offering lenticular lenses, provisional and full licenses, citizen cards, you name it, ushering in a utopia of underage drinking and smoking, striking fear into the hearts of mumsnet users everywhere.
I'm on my fifth god now, 1st and 2nd lasted like 6-7 months then text scratched off, 3rd and 4th got confiscated. Thinking about getting a cit or a dl from fiduk for the last few months of underageness.
tdoedt wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:29 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:07 pm

The UK is like a fraction of a percent of his sales mate, he only started vending for the UK as a favour to our mods at the time pretty much, his business was booming and we had no vendors (UK-Fakes had been caught and novelty had gon awol earlier).

I know it's fucking annoying how inconsistent his team are, and how he makes changes for the worse seemingly at random,and that he often doesn't deliver as promised; but remember he has the best reprint agreement any vendor has in any country (he'll basically reprint for any reason) and his IDs are fucking filthy cheap. £30 a card as standard for fuck sake (if ordered in fours), even cheaper when he runs better codes. 2 Years ago it was over double that for a much worse card (PVC, shit holo with OPE, no engravings, no raised text, and much worse colour). I'll send you some scans of what we used to happily pay £80 for lol.

So whilst I know it is a shitter, It's inadvisable to resell his unreliable cards anyway unless your upfront with your customers, and you just have to bear with I'm afraid.

Hopefully next year we get a couple more vendors on the scene.

Also, we shouldn't take it personally, it's not because he wants to maliciously cut costs and fuck us over, he just doesn't give even a fraction of a shit. He's the same with the US states he offers too.
Yeah you're right I guess. I've got less than 6 months till I'm 18 but I hope the next generation of fake users have a variety of vendors, offering lenticular lenses, provisional and full licenses, citizen cards, you name it, ushering in a utopia of underage drinking and smoking, striking fear into the hearts of mumsnet users everywhere.
I'm on my fifth god now, 1st and 2nd lasted like 6-7 months then text scratched off, 3rd and 4th got confiscated. Thinking about getting a cit or a dl from fiduk for the last few months of underageness.
T-2 months for me mate! Home stretch and I've just ordered my last FIDUK after using g0d successfully for a while, although it got pinched in edinburgh.