Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

Few Things

General talk and shit posting
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

First post, few questions.
Bought my first ID at the start of summer off some random bloke on snapchat. Was shite, had no engravings, no raised text, no holograms on the back. Only hologram was a shit steering wheel on the front.
Worked in a few places but never had the bottle to even try clubs etc with proper bouncers. Then at the weekend i managed to get it confiscated at a bloody corner shop with a dickhead owner.
Basically, I want a new one and it took me ages of research just to find this forum.
How good are the IDs on offer from the verified vendors and how well do they work? Reliability? Value for money? And how safe am I?
Cheers
hayesy wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 pm
First post, few questions.
Bought my first ID at the start of summer off some random bloke on snapchat. Was shite, had no engravings, no raised text, no holograms on the back. Only hologram was a shit steering wheel on the front.
Worked in a few places but never had the bottle to even try clubs etc with proper bouncers. Then at the weekend i managed to get it confiscated at a bloody corner shop with a dickhead owner.
Basically, I want a new one and it took me ages of research just to find this forum.
How good are the IDs on offer from the verified vendors and how well do they work? Reliability? Value for money? And how safe am I?
Cheers
We have only just got the lenticular lens on the back lol, and it's not even embedded yet. It isn't a holo btw.

There are tonnes or reviews and comparison posts, have a browse. G0d's IDs are the better ID, but FakeIDUK is catching up. G0d always runs 50% off codes, so you can half the price you see on the VVL. Also G0ds come with a dupe, so that's nice.

G0ds are very reliable if your area aint flooded with them. If everyone has one, they're useless. If you're the only one, they're untouchable.

Value for money, lol. It's a fake ID not your morrissons shopping trip, you get the value you take from it. You might get 0 value and have it taken on day one, or it may last you till your legal. It's just how it goes.