The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Customs Charges

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

God order been sitting in customs for 3days and has just had customs charges raised on it. Going by a previous I thought god covered these charges? Or does this mean the package is possibly seized
Probably means someone fucked up and declared "what was in the package" wrong. Contact reprints.
It says it's been released now, but still has customs charges raised on the tracking. Should I just contact reprints anyway?
Perfect, I've emails 're prints I'll see what they say. Seems to be making it's way to my local delivery facility. Should I just leave this package and forget about it concidering I will have to go and pay for the customs charges and what not, or just pay it
TR1875 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:28 pm
Perfect, I've emails 're prints I'll see what they say. Seems to be making it's way to my local delivery facility. Should I just leave this package and forget about it concidering I will have to go and pay for the customs charges and what not, or just pay it
I'd personally suggest to not go. Pretty sure g0d will resend.
Reprints has advised to contact the post office and pay the charges to get it in time before it's sent back. They said if I can't get the package or it arrives with no ids I have to contact for reprints. You can pay the customs charges online and they release the package to the address and are wanting 16quid to do so robbing cunts, it's not coming to my address and doesn't have my name on the package so may just give it a go. Will probably pay with an prepaid card or something and see what turns up. Still seems dodgy tho
received this too, got a letter from parcelforce about a £16 clearance fee from customs, personally cba with the bother or risk of it. could it be possible that customs are fishing for us to confirm that the shipment is ours by making us pay for it?
ta84351 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:13 pm
received this too, got a letter from parcelforce about a £16 clearance fee from customs, personally cba with the bother or risk of it. could it be possible that customs are fishing for us to confirm that the shipment is ours by making us pay for it?
Already sent u a Pm but NO the decoy g0d used was valued higher than the declaration price so u have to pay a charge they most likely have not found the ids only seen the outside box this is what happened to me
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:27 pm
TR1875 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:11 pm
It says it's been released now, but still has customs charges raised on the tracking. Should I just contact reprints anyway?
I would suggest still getting in touch, yes.
Bit late too this but just so you know this has happened to me twice it is because g0d uses a decoy valued higher than what he declared the package at so u must pay a fee nothing to worry about. I messaged reprints when this happened they told me to wait and it was all ok
Did you just pay with your personal bank card then? Or use an anonymous method to pay the fees?