The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID in back of phone case

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I've had a couple IDs taken off me at various places, haven't gone back there and my God still should work at most places I go, but I'm a bit less confident than I used to be and would rather not have it taken off me.
I know some people put their real ids in the back of a clear phone case, so you can see it. This would be good since a bouncer can't take it as easily, but I'm wondering if boucners would accept it or if they would make me take it out. Probably a dumb question but does anyone do this? An ID sleeve in a wallet would serve the same purpose.
Depends on leniency. However, I think it may raise more suspicion that you don't want them to touch the ID. Best off just giving it to them.

Could also end up destroying your raised text
Yeah thats what I thought, oh well should be fine jsut handing to them, I'll avoid the place I got it took off me.
Shame the raised text is so shit as well