The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK Template status?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I'm just wondering, has any progress been made yet? I thought by now we'd be hearing stuff about it, given the last it was spoken about by staff was August 31st. Cheers.
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I'm just wondering, has any progress been made yet? I thought by now we'd be hearing stuff about it, given the last it was spoken about by staff was August 31st. Cheers.
This is exactly why we don't like mentioning these things until they are out for sale, as things change very quickly.

However, hold tight, shouldn't be long now (but take that with like a fuckin shit tonne of salt lol)
Ok cheers mate. Was reluctant to ask the question initially because of that. I'm just excited to see it though.
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:13 pm
This is exactly why we don't like mentioning these things until they are out for sale, as things change very quickly.

However, hold tight, shouldn't be long now (but take that with like a fuckin shit tonne of salt lol)
Ok cheers mate. Was reluctant to ask the question initially because of that. I'm just excited to see it though.
I'll happily give an update. Supposedly the template is being reworked on for sale next week but that can change so ill update when I know anything about that. Lenticular Lense is also being added which we do know is stuck on top of the card and if customers do not like it they can also remove it themselves.

As far as i'm concerned hes taking some of the right moves to a better product and competing a lot better with God. If he continues to listen to my advice he will most likely become first choice for DL's but that definitely needs a pinch of salt haha
With a new template for fiduk, lenticular on God’s and OIS fakes on the way it’s lookin like a good time for uk fakes :)
message him asking for the pics. have seen these now, they are delicious with the new template and lenticular
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 pm
message him asking for the pics. have seen these now, they are delicious with the new template and lenticular
Think you could stick the pictures up bruv?
Aidanm76 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 pm
ta84351 wrote:
@mods is this okay? if not, just add his wickr 'fakeiduk' and he's active pretty much all the time
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:04 pm
Aidanm76 wrote:
ta84351 wrote:
@mods is this okay? if not, just add his wickr 'fakeiduk' and he's active pretty much all the time
Aye sorry probs better ask them first. Have him just thought he might start greetin if everyone’s messaging asking to see them.
Messaged him this evening and they’re available to buy now. Still seems to have that purple tinge to it that’s worrying me :o
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:04 pm
Aidanm76 wrote:
ta84351 wrote:
sure, as long as it doesn't show any personal info