The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Been a bouncer

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Tbf lads it's my birthday this weekend, so things here will be coming to and end!:(( Just as ID's get good as well, lol.

anyways I was at a pub last night and stood having a tab with a lass, dece shirt on like because I'd been with family. bouncer goes back inside, so me being the loose cannon I am I stand on the door and a group comes up, for a laugh I just went 'ID's please guys!'. and they gave me them. next group of people did the same. i was so on top of the world i felt as if my ego might go into space so i kept going, then my dream really came true...fid with no raised text!! i looked at it for double the amount of time and the guy was pure shitting it. i just smiled and said cheers mate

this has pure made my birthday weekend and i reckon i'm gonna pure get on it tonight like lads, be like wilk when he was still a bairn, bit of dip and that

have a good weekend lads, might go leeds tonight tbf, big trek but yeye
I think if this was me, I would've taxed the ID just to fuck with the guy, lol. Nice story though.