Your home for the discussion of all things Fake ID

OPSEC

General talk and shit posting
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I am back after a long time. Seeing we have these updated g0ds, I am looking to start reselling again. Was wanting to increase my OPSEC this time in terms of delivery and payments as I've had quite a few paranoid moments.

Suggestions would be welcome on doing this.

Many thanks.
Terekhit wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:03 pm
I am back after a long time. Seeing we have these updated g0ds, I am looking to start reselling again. Was wanting to increase my OPSEC this time in terms of delivery and payments as I've had quite a few paranoid moments.

Many thanks.
You probably know most of it, it's just a matter of what you're willing to do.

It goes from best; accessing this forum and g0ds website through tor on tails, and accepting payment in crypto to a wallet also on tails and using a burner for wickr and advertising only through word of mouth.

To worst; snapchat vending through your personal bank account or paypal.

In the middle you have using a VPN and accepting crypto.

How safe do you want to be?
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:00 am
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.

It goes from best; accessing this forum and g0ds website through tor on tails, and accepting payment in crypto to a wallet also on tails and using a burner for wickr and advertising only through word of mouth.

Not intending on huge reselling but want to keep payments anonymous. Going to run through wickr and have a couple of mates help out
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:33 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.

Not intending on huge reselling but want to keep payments anonymous. Going to run through wickr and have a couple of mates help out
Accepting payment how may I ask?
Terekhit wrote:
wilk007 wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.

Cash is still an option, but obviously you need to meet somewhere for that. I usually only do that for massive groups where they'd all pay cash to one person and I meet up with the designated payer.
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.
I have started using apps like revolut and such and signing up in a fake name with a fake id to accept payments, it works like a real bank however you can quickly switch from gbp to btc and send it to a wallet then never touch the account again. OPSEC is quite easy if you are willing to put in the work just find every possible crack in the way you sell them on where someone could find your name.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Terekhit wrote:
wilk007 wrote:

Cash is still an option, but obviously you need to meet somewhere for that. I usually only do that for massive groups where they'd all pay cash to one person and I meet up with the designated payer.
Not sure how you do yours but was wondering if you have an opinion on my current method of using apps like revolut which acts like a bank however you can quickly switch to btc. I sign up in a fake name with a fake id (inc fake picture) and accept all payments to that account for the order then switch it to btc tumble it before sending it to my main address. Then next order i create a new revolut account and repeat.
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Not sure how you do yours but was wondering if you have an opinion on my current method of using apps like revolut which acts like a bank however you can quickly switch to btc. I sign up in a fake name with a fake id (inc fake picture) and accept all payments to that account for the order then switch it to btc tumble it before sending it to my main address. Then next order i create a new revolut account and repeat.
As long as you signed up as you stated that's a great way to do it. Would be ideal to use a burner for it, as they don't make it clerr whether they keep a copy of your ID.

I suggested revolut 6 months or so ago, and only haven't pushed it much as most people struggled to verify with a fake.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Runin28 wrote:

As long as you signed up as you stated that's a great way to do it. Would be ideal to use a burner for it, as they don't make it clerr whether they keep a copy of your ID.

I suggested revolut 6 months or so ago, and only haven't pushed it much as most people struggled to verify with a fake.
I have had no issues using fakes g0ds seem to pass very quickly
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 pm
Chinobey wrote:

I have had no issues using fakes g0ds seem to pass very quickly
As did i mate, but when I made the post many people responded saying they couldn't get it to verify :)