The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Novelty’s outperforming fakes

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I’ve had a fake cit since they first came out, never had an issue with it. My mates all had novelties, and again, they never had an issue (got into pubs and clubs absolutely fine).
I then thought I’d upgrade them to a fake, and within the first week they’ve all been taken away at the places where novelties used to work. Worth noting that they’re the FIDUK driving licences, so I think the sooner he updates his template (colour, mainly) re better.
What's even up with the template update? It's been a little while since they said they were working on it
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 pm
What's even up with the template update? It's been a little while since they said they were working on it
As in what’s wrong with it? Or why’s it taking its time?
tripbia wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 pm
As in what’s wrong with it? Or why’s it taking its time?
Just kinda heard nothing about it since. Like, any good progress or anything like that?
[/quote]
Just kinda heard nothing about it since. Like, any good progress or anything like that?
[/quote]

Haven’t got a clue mate sadly
same happening here, mates are getting £20 novelties and having no hassle at all while I got my £50 FIDUK taken off me first time trying to use it
I've not seen many novelties actually get confiscated, they're usually given back. While there's not much of a success rate with them, they are often noticed as fake and given back. There is a high success rate with fakes, but when it goes wrong they're usually taken to prevent the owner from using them again.

There seems to be a bit of a delusion from the owners of them that they work every time, but really I think they're in denial and wish they invested in a good fake.