The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

OIS Excitement

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Happy First Post To Me

Who else is excited about OldIronSide's UK vendor announcement
Welcome!

I'm also very excited to see what he has cooking up for us like.
I hope its not as shiny as gods, even with the lenticular i think the shinnyness is its worst feature
noahg wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 pm
I hope its not as shiny as gods, even with the lenticular i think the shinnyness is its worst feature
You know, I wasn't too arsed about it until last night. Bouncers asked for my bank card, facebook and my ID and even though the name was the same on all of them they still rejected it on the grounds of it "not looking real". Again, they gave me it back but I do heavily feel as if it was the glossy look that gave it away in the first place. I'm not going back out unless OIS's fakes are good. Too much hassle.

I literally already had the band to say I've been ID'd at the door and I got hit with this bullshit.
Will try our best to make the High-quality UK IDs.::))
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:28 am
noahg wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 pm
You know, I wasn't too arsed about it until last night. Bouncers asked for my bank card, facebook and my ID and even though the name was the same on all of them they still rejected it on the grounds of it "not looking real". Again, they gave me it back but I do heavily feel as if it was the glossy look that gave it away in the first place. I'm not going back out unless OIS's fakes are good. Too much hassle.

I literally already had the band to say I've been ID'd at the door and I got hit with this bullshit.
Same shit happened with me gave them there forms facebook name already had wristband left to meet a friend went back and was denied on same grounds