The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

STOP GIVING ME A FUCK OFF BALL ACHE GOD

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Havent been on here for a while, been ghosting since reddit got locked off never really been the same for the US or UK communities. Used to check the UK and US sub religiously ever hour, missed them good days anyways

Ive just been minding my business reselling the fuck out of GODs and in every batch there are at least 3/4 fucked up second names, i usually dont give a fuck but just received a batch with 9/12 IDs second names fucked up

Its never really been explained, i dont really give 2 shits about my resell customers but its just unnecessary ball ache. I know fuck all will be done about it but truthfully wanted an excuse to post and see whos around on the sub.

So yeh anyone else been having this problem ?
He's fucked up spelling for me several times. It's fucking annoying
Yeah it's annoying but it looks impressive af if you can sort reprints quickly.
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm
Havent been on here for a while, been ghosting since reddit got locked off never really been the same for the US or UK communities. Used to check the UK and US sub religiously ever hour, missed them good days anyways

Ive just been minding my business reselling the fuck out of GODs and in every batch there are at least 3/4 fucked up second names, i usually dont give a fuck but just received a batch with 9/12 IDs second names fucked up

Its never really been explained, i dont really give 2 shits about my resell customers but its just unnecessary ball ache. I know fuck all will be done about it but truthfully wanted an excuse to post and see whos around on the sub.

Hope you stepped up your OP :)
UnboundUser wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:51 pm
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Hope you stepped up your OP :)
wym stepped up ...? Its always been of the highest quality ;) but yeh if you must know and if you have any improvements

I use a snapchat account on a wipped burner iphone, constant VPN active, only accept payment through bitcoin (or other crypto using litecoin alot), and the mailing IDs via different post boxes at least 20 minutes away from me