The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fakeidentification

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just bought a DL from fakeidentification with bitcoin anyone know if there legit
It's legit but it's a novelty ID, so it's basically money wasted. g0d is the go to for DLs. And FIDUK is the go to for CITs atm. I only say that because g0d's template is miles better than the current FIDUK DL.
Will the fakeidentificationuk iD work in pubs you think ?
Mattd7530 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 pm
Probably not. Really depends on how lenient they are. If anything, you should have a few mates and go splits as a group on g0d DLs if you're wanting to get into pubs. He has promo codes on crypto for 50% off and sometimes does an occasional 70% off code. And you get 2 cards per person so it's pretty nice value for what you're paying.
Mattd7530 wrote:
To be honest, pubs round me in London only check UV and this has done the trick for quite a few people.
Runin28 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:47 am
Mattd7530 wrote:
To be honest, pubs round me in London only check UV and this has done the trick for quite a few people.
Even then, the UV on fakeidentifacation is completly bespoke and wrong.
I'm looking for just a jpg copy of a fake ID. Don't need the actual cards. Does anyone know of vendors that can do this for cheaper than an actual card?