The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fakeiduk slacking

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

FakeIdUK has really started slacking recently, i messaged him a week ago with two Citizen Cards to order. I sent him the payment and he confirmed, then sent him all the details. I message him today and he says he cant find my order. So i sent him all the details again, and during this i also ordered a re-print for my citizen card as i damaged it. He confirmed that payment then i sent him the details. All good.
That was at 1, its now 6 and i message him because he didnt respond asking for a ETA and he says "have you paid".
This guy really needs to get more organised, because hes almost starting to feel like a scammer with this "have you paid" "i cant find your order"
Disappointing. Was just about to give him another go.
I must just get lucky ordered my cit at like 6pm was sent next day received by Saturday ordered Monday
wilk007 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pm
_Joosh_ wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm
FakeIdUK has really started slacking recently, i messaged him a week ago with two Citizen Cards to order. I sent him the payment and he confirmed, then sent him all the details. I message him today and he says he cant find my order. So i sent him all the details again, and during this i also ordered a re-print for my citizen card as i damaged it. He confirmed that payment then i sent him the details. All good.
That was at 1, its now 6 and i message him because he didnt respond asking for a ETA and he says "have you paid".
This guy really needs to get more organised, because hes almost starting to feel like a scammer with this "have you paid" "i cant find your order"
Any update yet mate?
I gave him a message yesterday saying "Hi do you think ill recieve them by this weekend, thanks."
he replied with "Possibly" which isnt too reassuring.
And considering someone said that theirs got done next day and ive been waiting 1+ week. Dosnt look to good.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:10 am
wilk007 wrote:
_Joosh_ wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm
Any update yet mate?
I gave him a message yesterday saying "Hi do you think ill recieve them by this weekend, thanks."
And considering someone said that theirs got done next day and ive been waiting 1+ week. Dosnt look to good.
Update: hes finally made the id's and send the pictures. Just got to wait for delivery now.
What is kind of worrying is how he has old details saved for when you ask for reprints.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am
_Joosh_ wrote:
wilk007 wrote:

Any update yet mate?
Update: hes finally made the id's and send the pictures. Just got to wait for delivery now.
What is kind of worrying is how he has old details saved for when you ask for reprints.
He told me that he deleted details once he was done with them. He's also asked me to re-send details in the past.

Although I understand the concern, G0d keeps these details too. G0d however, does seem more trustworthy on the data security front.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:40 pm
_Joosh_ wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am
_Joosh_ wrote:

He told me that he deleted details once he was done with them. He's also asked me to re-send details in the past.

Although I understand the concern, G0d keeps these details too. G0d however, does seem more trustworthy on the data security front.
I was told to resend details once aswell by him. But on this occasion when i ordered a reprint for myself, all i gave him was my name and date of birth and he already had the picture. Which is kind of worrying, I hope these are stored in some hella encrypted vault and not in a google docs somewhere (: