The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Leniency

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is r/leniency still a thing? I was added by an admin but now I can’t get on, says I don’t have access

If it’s still going, could an admin add me back :) reddit same as here, sent my DL in befoee
Are you using r/leniency or r/UKLeniency?
You're not missing out on much, unfortunately most posts go down like a cup of cold tea.
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:59 pm
Oops. Meant r/UKLeniency and the whole time I was looking at /leniency 🙃

I will ask one thing on here, though. Is there any way of finding out what scanners a club uses? And do Citizen Cards pass these scanners? Been clubbing with it loads but thinking of going to another one which scans
tripbia wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:14 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:59 pm
Oops. Meant r/UKLeniency and the whole time I was looking at /leniency 🙃

I will ask one thing on here, though. Is there any way of finding out what scanners a club uses? And do Citizen Cards pass these scanners? Been clubbing with it loads but thinking of going to another one which scans
Citizen cards scan on the same scanners as g0ds which is scan net. Some clubs will post on their website what scanner they use if not it is easy to tell whilst in the line for the club as it will always say scannet somewhere on the screen. Most cheapish clubs have scan net though so shouldn't be an issue.