The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Anybody tried CIT

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Already tried FIDUK's DL and colour was off are the CITS better and has anybody actually used them to get in clubs etc as never even heard of a citizens card before so wasn't sure if they'd be accepted
Yeah they are very good but it all depends where you are. They seem to be getting a lot more recognition now by clubs and bars as every one that I have been to has been accepted(and im from quite a small town) even if one of the staff didnt know what it was they would ask someone else who would confirm that they are real.

If you want a list of places where people have used them before then join UKLeniency on reddit as people share information about clubs and bars etc and which ones people have got in before although using a CIT, it pretty much will only be refused if the place doesnt accept them rather than for it being a fake.
CorzzaH wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 am
Yeah they are very good but it all depends where you are. They seem to be getting a lot more recognition now by clubs and bars as every one that I have been to has been accepted(and im from quite a small town) even if one of the staff didnt know what it was they would ask someone else who would confirm that they are real.

If you want a list of places where people have used them before then join UKLeniency on reddit as people share information about clubs and bars etc and which ones people have got in before although using a CIT, it pretty much will only be refused if the place doesnt accept them rather than for it being a fake.
Sounds good to me I'm going to get one
I use it everywhere, alot of the pubs and clubs in my town never use to accept them. But i just rang them up and kept asking and eventually they started to all accept them. They are perfect and also pass scannet scanners from experience.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:19 pm
I use it everywhere, alot of the pubs and clubs in my town never use to accept them. But i just rang them up and kept asking and eventually they started to all accept them. They are perfect and also pass scannet scanners from experience.
Sounds good to me, will be doing the same to places near me
Local run pubs round me are sound with pretty much any fake DL including some novelties. CIT works a dream for every club I've tried in London (including some of the clubs with the biggest reputation at stake). A useful tactic is to point to posters with the PASS logo on that are usually in club entrances or supermarkets.

Keep your FIDUK DL for pubs and off licences, use the CIT for clubs. It's an expensive solution but a G0d and a CIT is the best combo imo.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm
Local run pubs round me are sound with pretty much any fake DL including some novelties. CIT works a dream for every club I've tried in London (including some of the clubs with the biggest reputation at stake). A useful tactic is to point to posters with the PASS logo on that are usually in club entrances or supermarkets.

Keep your FIDUK DL for pubs and off licences, use the CIT for clubs. It's an expensive solution but a G0d and a CIT is the best combo imo.
Was going to order a god aswell but was getting confused with the process
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:50 pm
Scnny wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 am
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Was going to order a god aswell but was getting confused with the process
If you are struggling, shoot me a DM and we can talk through it.

Unless you're set on an FID then thats fine
I'll see how this one goes if it doesn't work I'm buying a god £100 wasted
Yeah man I got my CIT recently and I can say from 1 night out I got in 4/4 clubs without 1 bouncer saying anything, proper worthwhile having.
about to make an order from him