The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID got took lol

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

big dickhead took 1 of my g0ds.

anything gonna happen, you reckon lads?

got let into a different venue straight after I got rejected from this one lol. Fuck that venue. Let kids in with a shitty band system 24/7 and then they go and check my fucking lenticular xd
~99% of the time nothing happens, the IDs are just destroyed / kept in a box somewhere for an eternity and never opened again.

Of the remaining 1%, ~75% of the time you'll get a knock at the door and they'll ask some questions then leave you alone - just say you bought them from one of the websites on the verified scammers list and you only bought one for yourself as you wanted to go clubbing with your 18 year old friends.

In the really unlikely scenario that none of the above occurs (we're talking like a 0.25% chance and I just wanna show off my GCSE statistical skills), you could get a fine / official caution / your house searched. I'd suggest getting any drugs / other IDs out your house for the next few weeks as they'll need a separate warrant to search your friend's addresses.

Crimebodge is a YouTube channel with some good advice about how to deal with the police if they come round for a "chat". Under no circumstances should you let them just have a browse around your house, let them go and get a warrant for that.
wilk007 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:39 pm
r0uxbix wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:45 pm
how would they find you
A lot of people use their real address on their IDs.
It's both a positive and a negative. Some people want their real address on the IDs so if they lose them and a good samaritan finds it, they'll return it to that address. Police can obviously exploit this too.