The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

So just to be clear are G0d's now fixed?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Sorry if this is a spastic question, this is a question coming from the person who asked about a Fake ID UK discord server so bare that in mind lol
As far as I'm aware they're the normal v2 at the moment.

Who asked about a server? I have the suggestion that we should have a discord server as my bio lol.
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Who asked about a server? I have the suggestion that we should have a discord server as my bio lol.
Ah fairs, I thought you were taking the piss out of me. I mentioned about a discord server when the whole reddit shutdown shit was happening and someone took the complete piss out of me mentioning opsec and that. I think the bloke got doxxed anyway in private and also when I went on his account he was asking about if this fake as fuck GPU listing on eBay was real lmao
Nutty Granny168 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:31 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Ah fairs, I thought you were taking the piss out of me. I mentioned about a discord server when the whole reddit shutdown shit was happening and someone took the complete piss out of me mentioning opsec and that. I think the bloke got doxxed anyway in private and also when I went on his account he was asking about if this fake as fuck GPU listing on eBay was real lmao
As far as I'm aware, UKTrees(subreddit for UK weed smokers) has a discord server.
This community's not really a toxic one. Discord should be fine. Alt-righters and neo-nazis have discord servers. (I don't associate with those groups, I just know their servers exist or existed at a certain time). Only issue I could see is trolls entering the server and being autists or whatever.

But anyways, our forum does have PMing and everything we need to individually message each other with pretty relaxed rules. Voice chat would be nice but it's not majorly needed. If anything, it would probably just add another FIDUK community platform. We already have Leniency and the forum. It would be nice to have but not required.