The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fake DL over tor?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Now, I won't name the marketplace. I won't name the person, anything that could directly link it to the page I found. If this thread is against rules or policies, could staff just remove the thread?

Basically I was searching around the markets looking for some good good. When I come across this listing for a replica UK DL. I've not seen any actual photos of said DLs or anything that could show the quality. However, the price is rather expensive when compared to a g0d (even without the sales, well over double) and the description says they could be used for driving (Validity of that statement is probably wank and I wouldn't recommend that even if somebody were to buy it) But for the price, and how good said fake is meant to be, could this possibly be the holy grail of fakes?

Or maybe he's a memelord and just sends you a g0d :lol:
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Hey man, the threads fine, it's vague enough to follow all of the rules :)

I know the market, vendor and product your on about.

The selling point is that you can set your age to anything you want, so anyone can buy it, which is a bigger risk to the vendor as (should he sell any real number of them, or if the IDs are any good, LE will want his ass). Hence thr price.
With g0d and fiduk you can only have ages up to 21, but on dnms you can ask your age to be whatever and can use it for whatever nefarious means you want.

Also, the IDs are no better than g0ds, fiduk or UK-Fakes (actually, significantly worse) and far from the holy grail of IDs. In other words, they're useless for anything nefarios apart from maybe setting up a PO box or something under an alias as the post office and other organisations can be pretty dense lol. But for anything involving LE, driving or verification, useless.

Hope this cleared that up :P
Yeah I asked him for photos and he sent me a video of the card and UVing it. It's got a decent UV. Better than some g0d UVs I've seen (Unless g0d's cleared up any UV issues) But it doesn't have any front facing security features except for the hologram that just looks weird and it doesn't have a correct font.
I had one potential customer who wanted a DL to drive a car without having to pass any tests (he also happened to be under 18 at the time). He didn't end up buying one but I was scratching my head for a few days working out what to do.

I came to the conclusion that with a fake DL, you were effectively driving without a licence anyway so buying one could just get the reseller in shit with no real benefit to anyone.