The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fake ID use as Lidl

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

hey babes,

I am going to buy some cheap ass cider from lidl hopefully. I have been to a shit tonne of corner shops and bought fags and booze fine but im nervous about using my ID in lidl because its a proper shop and all that. Are they good at noticing fakes, like do they use UV scanners and stuff? Cheers

BTW the signature on my ID is pretty thick, do you think theyre trained to spot the flaws?
Should be safe in supermarkets mostly. They don't UV or scan usually and the staff will never usually know what to look for other than the wheel holo on the front. Be confident with it and you'll have no issues.
Round me, supermarkets seem to know less than the off licences about IDs. It's not a massive problem for the big chains. That being said, most of the shops in my area know me so don't even ID anymore.