The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Whoever Posted This On G0d's Forum

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I've just read that and to think the guy is somehow "losing money" on a resale with a 50% off code is ridiculous. If you're reselling even 2 different people ID's that only comes to $100 (about £78). His profit margin should accommodate for the bitcoin conversion fees and he shouldn't have any issues. (And to mention that there is a "cheaper" vendor is rather foolish. You only get a single card from FIDUK and if the quality is better is pretty arguable.)

To whoever posted it: Not a wise move. Should've probably asked on here before ultimatefakes so there wouldn't have been a backfiring situation such as the sale g0d planned to have being cancelled.

Earth will keep on spinning though. All is well.
patch wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:15 am
"if anyone has a promo code (for more off than 50% off) that they could pm me that would be great
i can use any crypto its just if i dont get a better price ill have to go with the other vendor for uk ids
which is cheaper but i would prefer to go with god
i am new to reselling and i would be loosing money if i dont get a coupon
not trying to sound desperate, and sorry if this is the wrong place
thanks in advance"

You are seriously a retard lmao, might want to double check your reselling tactics.
All these re sellers look at the £20 novelties and think they have to charge a low price when in reality they could charge £70-£100 per id considering g0ds quality.