The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK Problems (potentially)

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I really really hope this isn't a problem now, but I have seen a couple or more posts about FIDUK packages being delayed or not arriving. I recently ordered a reprint in the midst of these posts arising and after returning from a weeks holiday, I don't even think the package has been sent... I asked where it was and he said "I'll check", I then asked again and he said he was "checking", almost like it wasn't even the usual FIDUK guy? Transcript:

FIDUK: "I need to check"

Me: "Wdym check?"

FIDUK: "Check what has happened"

Me: "Ahh, with the mail?"

FIDUK: "No... Check what has happened.. as in check... as in check if i can find out if it has been sent, or done.

Really hope nobody else is affected
The man can get a bit moody sometimes (I guess it must just be a Mexican thing :) ), sounds like he's just lost it somewhere in his mum's shed that his products are manufactured in.

Just wait a few days, he hasn't scammed anybody yet and probably never will.
(LOL RUNNIN)

Basically mate I have the same issue as you. I ordered a reprint in the mist of it all for £30, and well, it's being a while now. I asked a week after he sent the photo and he said, 'up to the postman'. A week later I asked again and he said 'You always do this' and I was basically like, I'm not arguing with you lol.

Despite it being great that you can speak to somebody I have to agree he's a bit edgy, and for some reason, I just don't think my reprint will ever arrive. It's probably being lost in the post, or maybe he hasn't even sent it because of the nature of it, we'll have to wait and see. As long as the police don't come banging my door down, I won't be bothered. just wish it would hurry the fuck up lol.

Keep us updated mate.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:07 pm
(LOL RUNNIN)

Basically mate I have the same issue as you. I ordered a reprint in the mist of it all for £30, and well, it's being a while now. I asked a week after he sent the photo and he said, 'up to the postman'. A week later I asked again and he said 'You always do this' and I was basically like, I'm not arguing with you lol.

Despite it being great that you can speak to somebody I have to agree he's a bit edgy, and for some reason, I just don't think my reprint will ever arrive. It's probably being lost in the post, or maybe he hasn't even sent it because of the nature of it, we'll have to wait and see. As long as the police don't come banging my door down, I won't be bothered. just wish it would hurry the fuck up lol.

Keep us updated mate.
Aw no, well this isn't looking very bright. He hasn't even replied to my message today... I need my new reprint for freshers next week so hurry the fuck up pal. I know I'm defo abusing the luxury of his past speediness but let's be honest if g0d delivered in that time we'd be using him so
DL or CIT?

Lol, either way yeah, needs to hurry! ;) For me it isn't so bad because I have a mates I can use as well so
I ordered mine Friday the 10th, sent me a pic but it still hasnt arrived yet either and i’ve ordered mine to Ireland. So its def not a problem with Royal mail hopefully its just a problem in Spain which will resolve itself
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm
DL or CIT?

Lol, either way yeah, needs to hurry! ;) For me it isn't so bad because I have a mates I can use as well so
Mines is a DL, but I imagine it isn't a matter of which type of card. I don't like to negatively criticise a business, but when it changes its norms and it affects many at a time, questions have gotta be asked. Plus he should probably anticipate freshers week coming up since his only nation of focus is the UK license
Bavariabro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
I ordered mine Friday the 10th, sent me a pic but it still hasnt arrived yet either and i’ve ordered mine to Ireland. So its def not a problem with Royal mail hopefully its just a problem in Spain which will resolve itself
I ordered mines on the 11th, so exactly the same. I'm Scotland.
To his credit, after I'd paid him for reprints and he wanted to go back on his word during that big argument we had, even though we were arguing he still wanted to refund what I'd paid for the reprints.

He could have taken the money and told me to fuck off, but I'd gathered a fair bit of attention on the forum so this was definitely a factor.

Long story short, we never got round to the refund and he provided some fantastic reprints.
He sent a new one, included the photo as well, looks lovely. Business is resumed (for myself anyway)