The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

My FakeIDUK is very delayed...

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Alright so my CIT's laminate is peeling really bad, and me and good old FakeIDUK came to the reprinting charge of £30. Sent him it, he reprinted. Sent me a photo as normal, took a little bit longer due to it being a reprint but I didn't care.

Now it's been quite a while if I'm honest. I did ask for an update last week but I got the signature 'Up to the postman' text from him, and it's like is it ever going to arrive...? Will the Feds get it? Who knows lol.

Any ideas on what to do now other than wait? Don't wanna message him because we all know he'll have a meltdown
Best thing to do IMO is wait about a week. Shouldn't take longer than that. He doesn't usually provide any stealth and although it's rare for packages from spain to be stopped, I personally do wish he provided stealth. (He said it was an extra £1 to me for stealth, I paid him £52 after taxes and he still gave no stealth).

Probably not seized and all you can really do is wait and see.
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm
Best thing to do IMO is wait about a week. Shouldn't take longer than that. He doesn't usually provide any stealth and although it's rare for packages from spain to be stopped, I personally do wish he provided stealth. (He said it was an extra £1 to me for stealth, I paid him £52 after taxes and he still gave no stealth).

"After taxes" like he's paying VAT lol :D
Of course, he is. All prices VAT inclusive, 20% ;) ;)
Runin28 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm

"After taxes" like he's paying VAT lol :D
I meant the coinbase fees, lol.