The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

package handed into police

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just found out that a package that was delivered to the wrong address about 4 weeks ago was handed into the police, had over 50 ids (100+ including the copies) in it anyone know what level of fucked I am? Obviously was not heading to my address but do they investigate something like that?
Shittt man, thought this might happen when I saw it earlier lol.

Uh, what info is there? Your name on anything? The peoples' names will be but I doubt it'll lead to a big investigation, they'll probably be looked at by the fraud team and thrown out...

Were there any CITs? Please tell me there wasn't for fuck sake.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 pm
Shittt man, thought this might happen when I saw it earlier lol.

Uh, what info is there? Your name on anything? The peoples' names will be but I doubt it'll lead to a big investigation, they'll probably be looked at by the fraud team and thrown out...

Were there any CITs? Please tell me there wasn't for fuck sake.
I'm pretty sure it was a g0d package so there probs won't be any CITs.

IMO, worst case scenario OP, you get a home visit.
If it doesn't have your name on the outside of the parcel you'll be fine. It will just look like you're one of the 50+ people in there getting fakes, and the police are never gonna bother to investigate all of them.

If you get a knock and you know they know the parcel was addressed to you then say "I'm very very sorry Mr policeman i just wanted to go out with older friends it wont happen again" and give them one of the websites off the scammers list in the VVL