The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Anybody tried FIDUK DL

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Any one tried using it in actual clubs and not just corner shops and supermarkets? And did it work thanks
Scnny wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 pm
Any one tried using it in actual clubs and not just corner shops and supermarkets? And did it work thanks
Worked at my local tesco and scans on scan net same as g0d.
I'd still say to get a g0d because the template is rather off on FIDUK and the value's not really as good per card.

£50 for a single DL that can be taken or lost
or
$75 for 2 DLs that have a better template but can also be taken or lost.
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:39 am
I'd still say to get a g0d because the template is rather off on FIDUK and the value's not really as good per card.

or
Needed it by next week mate and heard god takes awhile
Chinobey wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 pm
Scnny wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:31 pm
Only place you've tried?
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:54 am
Scnny wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:05 am
Chinobey wrote:

Only place you've tried?
Whether it will work or not depends heavily on who else around you has been caught with a fake, how you look and how confident you are. Look at the reviews and if you like what you see go for it. Many here use both for clubbing and shopping without issue, and some get them confiscated first try. Such is the nature of the game.
This is so true when I started selling in my local area everyone was getting into our local club no problem few weeks and a couple more orders later the bouncers are starting to look at the ids and are flipping them over to look at the lenticular
wilk007 wrote:
Scnny wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:05 am
Chinobey wrote:

Only place you've tried?
Whether it will work or not depends heavily on who else around you has been caught with a fake, how you look and how confident you are. Look at the reviews and if you like what you see go for it. Many here use both for clubbing and shopping without issue, and some get them confiscated first try. Such is the nature of the game.
I highly doubt anyone in my area used fakes from these people tbh most I know pay 20quid for there's from people local which look terrible so I think confidence will be my main problem
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm
Scnny wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm
wilk007 wrote:

I highly doubt anyone in my area used fakes from these people tbh most I know pay 20quid for there's from people local which look terrible so I think confidence will be my main problem
That's the case in a lot of places mate. Usually in areas where good fakes (g0d and FIDUK) are saturated everyone knows where they can buy a fake, normally through the people reselling in some quantity. The fact that you've had to come here and ask about them is a good sign.

But when buying a fake if you expect to have to buy another at some point you won't be disappointed.

Also, with regard to the confidence thing, big dick wilk has you covered with the guide to using a fake ID!. Made it for NYE when we used to have a big 'ol subreddit, but it still holds water and whilst most of it seems like common knowledge its worth a read and to get that shit in your head yanno.
Read the post I'll see how this goes haha will try small places first of course
SabreTooth wrote:

or
$75? Is it not $150? Or is there something I don't know...
rhinotaperous wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:04 pm
SabreTooth wrote:

or
$75? Is it not $150? Or is there something I don't know...
If you use crypto, you can use the discount code associated with the currency for 50% off.
Codes are:
btc
bcash
ltc
dash