The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

First fake id for clubbing

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Never bought anything like this before and don't really understand crypto currency or that can I not just pay through paypal or bank transfer to these companies? Thanks
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:31 pm
If u could pay them by PayPal or bank transfer these vendors wouldn't last very long... Crypto is confusing at first but bitcoin is so well known now there are loads of simple guides to buying crypto. I'd recommend using LocalBitcoins
I have tried following the tutorial on how to pay but they all need id confirmation which I do not have
i am literally an aut, and i could understand coinbase.
Use that one, it’s probs the highest for fees but personally i find it the easiest to use and verify etc.
If you’re starting out use coinbase, i’ve got the app and that’s what i use whenever i’m doing orders
Scnny wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:59 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
If u could pay them by PayPal or bank transfer these vendors wouldn't last very long... Crypto is confusing at first but bitcoin is so well known now there are loads of simple guides to buying crypto. I'd recommend using LocalBitcoins
I have tried following the tutorial on how to pay but they all need id confirmation which I do not have
If you want IDless crypto, go to blockchain.info
After you buy a g0d or FIDUK DL, verify yourself on coinbase for less fees.
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:22 pm
Scnny wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:59 pm
Thowaway197 wrote:
If you want IDless crypto, go to blockchain.info
After you buy a g0d or FIDUK DL, verify yourself on coinbase for less fees.
thanks mate managed to buy some now
If you fly to Mexico, FIDUK will meet you at the airport and you can pay him with cash in US dollars.
Runin28 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:07 am
If you fly to Mexico, FIDUK will meet you at the airport and you can pay him with cash in US dollars.
Thanks I'll be sure to do it this way much easier
So glad to see posts like this back on here...Reminds me of the Reddit days...

(Runnin28)
ahahahaha i've heard he's inactive ;) Staying with family. Still at the airport awaiting his flight
ZS-SAS wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm
So glad to see posts like this back on here...Reminds me of the Reddit days...

(Runnin28)
ahahahaha i've heard he's inactive ;) Staying with family. Still at the airport awaiting his flight
I think I predicted this on that piss take post a few weeks ago.

On another note, why don't we scream at people to use the searchbar anymore? Seems to be many repetitive posts.