The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

resellers be aware of the risks, my FIDUK 's never came

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Firstly, I'd like to say this is not his fault as I have ordered from him before with no issues and noone else has reported an issue of not arriving. As a reseller this has now left me down several hundred pounds, I'd suggest asking is it really worth it before you guys next collect money.

Secondly, does anyone know why my parcel never came? FIDUK has never had customs before, it's been 11 days since they were shipped and I saw myself a picture of the ID's before they were shipped so I know I didn't order from someone pretending to be him. Good luck to all u others

EDIT: The vendor has been very cooperative I'd still recommend highly.
Items are sometimes lost in the post, it's just a fact of life.

Perhaps the address he put on the package was incorrect, or for whatever reason it was delivered to another address (perhaps the same street in a different town).

Another reason could be theft by postal workers. There are many possible reasons which is why some form of insurance is usually included with a postal product.
mauriceeatsyou wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:21 am
Firstly, I'd like to say this is not his fault as I have ordered from him before with no issues and noone else has reported an issue of not arriving. As a reseller this has now left me down several hundred pounds, I'd suggest asking is it really worth it before you guys next collect money.

Secondly, does anyone know why my parcel never came? FIDUK has never had customs before, it's been 11 days since they were shipped and I saw myself a picture of the ID's before they were shipped so I know I didn't order from someone pretending to be him. Good luck to all u others

EDIT: The vendor has been very cooperative I'd still recommend highly.
How long does FIDUK usually take to ship to the UK?