The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reminder for Resellers

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Store your money in bitcoin or cash and don't put it in your bank! That also means don't take payment via paypal/bank transfer. Also when buying bitcoin use localbitcoins so in your statements it doesn't show up as bitcoin payments.

Received a phonecall today from my bank, they were asking me all sorts of questions about where my money came from, why i had so many different transactions, and why i was making regular payments to coinify/coinbase (from a few months ago when I did things through online payments). Luckily I'd say I'm a quick thinker and my answers seemed to get me off the hook but feel like I need to share it here so that nobody else makes the same mistakes I did. stay safe xo
ta84351 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 am
Store your money in bitcoin or cash and don't put it in your bank! That also means don't take payment via paypal/bank transfer. Also when buying bitcoin use localbitcoins so in your statements it doesn't show up as bitcoin payments.

Received a phonecall today from my bank, they were asking me all sorts of questions about where my money came from, why i had so many different transactions, and why i was making regular payments to coinify/coinbase (from a few months ago when I did things through online payments). Luckily I'd say I'm a quick thinker and my answers seemed to get me off the hook but feel like I need to share it here so that nobody else makes the same mistakes I did. stay safe xo
Worried about this using friends banks for each order as not many ppl want to pay with crypto. If you dont mind me asking what sort of volume was going through your bank?
Also,

DON'T RESELL CITS GODAMMIT

Kind Regards,

Helderberg, ZS-SAS
Thowaway197 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 pm
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:48 pm
Also,

DON'T RESELL CITS GODAMMIT

Kind Regards,

Helderberg, ZS-SAS
Might start reselling Cit cards tbh got at least 200 people who would want one maybe even more
This is how people caught on to g0ds, dont ruin it
Lol exactly - You'd make a fortune, but then they'd stop working.

Great. So you're rich and we don't have working ID's. I know you're probs joking lol but incase anyone gets ideas...;)

I've just said he's gone to mexico and won't come back
ZS-SAS wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm
Lol exactly - You'd make a fortune, but then they'd stop working.

Great. So you're rich and we don't have working ID's. I know you're probs joking lol but incase anyone gets ideas...;)

I've just said he's gone to mexico and won't come back
I just tell people they were limited edition and I paid about £100
Chinobey wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:39 pm
ta84351 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 am

Worried about this using friends banks for each order as not many ppl want to pay with crypto. If you dont mind me asking what sort of volume was going through your bank?
was an awful lot, well over a hundred transactions (total worth 4 figures they said) in 1-2 months (both in and out). if you know your customers i would definitely say you're better off asking for cash, or paying a mate to collect cash for you and storing it. or if you make a beginners guide to bitcoin to teach customers, main thing i'm getting at is keep a fair bit of money out of the banks or atleast dont do your payments through banks.