The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Now then lads, what do we reckon

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Been out of the loop a bit, using a mix of someone else's ID and my CIT a bit.
Both working great, but I'm after a DL for myself just for corner shops and that. So, I'm aware both will work, but what would you say is better...? FakeIDUK, or, g0d? I've seen alot of shit kicking off about g0d and i'm a little concerned they're no good anymore. I used to have two, got one taken and I burned the other. To be fair it looked mint but it began to peel and raised text came off before I burned it! And I kinda like the lenticular look on FakeIDUK.

So, what'd you reckon is best? Cheers guyssss
Does anyone have a photo of the spoofed lenticular they'd share?
But surely, if they're going to flip the card over, they'll know their stuff and what a lenticular SHOULD look like so neither g0d nor FIDUK is going to fool them.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:15 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:22 am
ZS-SAS wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:31 pm
Does anyone have a photo of the spoofed lenticular they'd share?
Afaik it's similar to UK_Fakes: https://ibb.co/mLic4T

Littler darker on FIDUK's but similar sort of deal.
Is that actual FIDUKs DL scanned? Thought it was a legit ID colour looks perfect to me
I think that's UKFakes. FIDUK has a photo of lenticular on his site. Looks a bit different.
Sorry for shocking resolution. The only image I could find of it.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:45 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 am
But surely, if they're going to flip the card over, they'll know their stuff and what a lenticular SHOULD look like so neither g0d nor FIDUK is going to fool them.
Nah man, my UK-Fakes survived many a flip overs. They just do it to seem like they know their shit most of the time.

My sisters g0d survived a flip over at spoons the other day too, and you know how shite g0ds lent is lol
I've got to +1 this. Had my CIT flipped almost every time I used it even though the holo is correct (that's all they should be looking for) Yet to have a g0d flipped but we'll see when I next go for a night out if any of the bouncers actually know their shit.
SabreTooth wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:17 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:45 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 am
Nah man, my UK-Fakes survived many a flip overs. They just do it to seem like they know their shit most of the time.

My sisters g0d survived a flip over at spoons the other day too, and you know how shite g0ds lent is lol
I've got to +1 this. Had my CIT flipped almost every time I used it even though the holo is correct (that's all they should be looking for) Yet to have a g0d flipped but we'll see when I next go for a night out if any of the bouncers actually know their shit.
My CIT was once held up to the sky like money to see if it was real once lol