The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Bittylicious cunts

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anybody know a good bitcoin seller, Shittylicious have refused 3 letters that I sent to them as proof of address (including a bank statement)
I got banned for life too, localbitcoins is my choice but you have to verify your identity every single transaction. Solidi can also be problematic. Blockchain often requires no ID at all but doesn't give the best rates. Coinbase is good for you if you're an absolutely lazy cunt.

This is a good list of most (but not all) exchanges with live prices: http://bittybot.co/uk/
I'd just say use blockchain, buy a DL and get that to verify yourself on coinbase. I used my mum's passport ages ago on coinbase but I made a new account and just verified it on my g0d lol.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:16 pm
I'd just say use blockchain, buy a DL and get that to verify yourself on coinbase. I used my mum's passport ages ago on coinbase but I made a new account and just verified it on my g0d lol.
Ah yeah sorry I forgot OP is probably not 18. Bittylicous have only ever had issue with my proof of identity, not my proof of address. A bank statement from online banking should do, but they can be funny about printing to PDF rather than just sending them the original PDF the bank provided you with.

Have a look here: https://help.bittylicious.com/index.php ... orms_of_ID