The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Dirt

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Has anybody noticed their gods getting a sort of dirty stained look? My first ones were really bad for it but my new ones sort of have a similar issue. I've just been primarily using the one but for the few times I've pulled it in and out of my wallet, the top of the card had like a sort of adhesive sticky substance on it. I scraped it off and it seemed fine but in some light that spot has become less glossy than the rest of the card. Also one of the corners on my backup has sort of has a white discolorartion from sanding the fucked up corner 😕

Luckily either will still serve me good use because good fakes are super rare around my area due to a heavy lack of iq (I don't think they've watched enough rick and morty) and the issues aren't very noticeable.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 pm
Ordered the other day so if I remember this post I'll post how mine look but g0d has been shipping more IDs that seem to be stained or have dirt under the laminate over the months. Seems like the quality is reducing now which is sad
I swear I've seen hairs underneath the laminate one one of them. There's like a long sort of black string and it's in a place where it's nowhere else on any of the other IDs.