The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

marked as despatched

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Well recently a few people got their g0ds clocked and I think the same has happened to me. It was marked as despatched on the 8th and is yet to even be confirmed within the UK. I emailed g0d and he said to wait because "tracking is slow". I've not had any letters from customs or any visits yet. Should I ask him to send reprints to a new address yet or just wait a while longer?
UPDATE: Came today. Not bendy but still mad glossy. Corners in the top left are pretty fucked but they'll do. At least they came :)
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm
UPDATE: Came today. Not bendy but still mad glossy. Corners in the top left are pretty fucked but they'll do. At least they came :)
With god you either get:
bendy with no gloss
or
glossy with no bendy

no inbetween its how it is.
_Joosh_ wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:20 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm
With god you either get:
bendy with no gloss
or
glossy with no bendy

no inbetween its how it is.
They came as glossy+bendy for my first ones.