The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fakeiduk raised text quality

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is it good or worse than g0ds, i’m down to my last g0d because all the raised texts have been scratched off, is Fakeiduk’s raised text sturdy or just as shit as g0ds
Somebody said a bouncer had a scratch at it before so I think it may be better than g0d's.
Fakeiduk's raised text is the best, he puts the raised text under the lamination so it cant be scratched off.
But i wouldnt recommend getting his drivers licenses are there is an obvious flaw which is picked up easy.
Go with his citizen card
_Joosh_ wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:22 pm
Fakeiduk's raised text is the best, he puts the raised text under the lamination so it cant be scratched off.
But i wouldnt recommend getting his drivers licenses are there is an obvious flaw which is picked up easy.
Go with his citizen card
Live in Ireland so the CIT card wouldnt get me in anywhere lols, gonna get the DL then, whats the flaw you’re talking about? The lenticular?
Bavariabro wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:41 am
_Joosh_ wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:22 pm
Go with his citizen card
Live in Ireland so the CIT card wouldnt get me in anywhere lols, gonna get the DL then, whats the flaw you’re talking about? The lenticular?
Lenticular is a problem with all fakes.

Probably the colour. The template is wank compared to g0d so his colouring is like hella off.