The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Weirdest fuck up ever

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So my most recent order of g0d's shipped and i received tracking it was all going smoothly, but then someone has phoned parcelforce used my tracking number and asked to change the address to someone hundreds of miles away. I have not shared my tracking number so the only thing i can think of is g0d gave the same tracking number to 2 of us and the other person tried to change the address to theirs.
Wait, how would they know it's not headed to theirs anyways? It doesn't say the recipient address on the tracking, does it?
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 am
Wait, how would they know it's not headed to theirs anyways? It doesn't say the recipient address on the tracking, does it?
It says the depot if they ordered before its quite obvious also if they saw the different depot they may have phoned to double check and when i phoned again parcelforce gave up the new address quite easily very little security on their part.
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
It says the depot if they ordered before its quite obvious also if they saw the different depot they may have phoned to double check and when i phoned again parcelforce gave up the new address quite easily very little security on their part.
At least you're lucky enough for it to make it to the depot mate. Mine's been marked as "dispatched" since the 8th.
SabreTooth wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:50 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
At least you're lucky enough for it to make it to the depot mate. Mine's been marked as "dispatched" since the 8th.
Yeah true but this has taken 3 weeks already the depot is hundreds of miles away and im 90% sure they are going to try deliver it to that address anyway so might lose the ids. Still dont get how this even fucking happens.