The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Weird situation with reselling and posting IDs

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So i resell Gods quite alot and post most of them.

A guy just got my letter but it had a slit in one side and all the IDs have been taken out

Anyone else had this and what should i do about it?
Never had this, but have had a situation with letters to one particular postal area going missing presumably due to a mail employee looking for gift cards (as explained to me by the mods).

Send them signed for as they're insured for more and it's harder for mail employees to get away with stealing. You'll have to go to a post office for this so just pay with cash.
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:43 pm
How did u package it did u just throw the IDs into a letter or put something else in? Also did u seal it properly?

Ids in an envelope wrapped up in a piece of paper, you wouldnt be able to tell there were IDs in there because it was folded in a way to fill the letter up if that makes sense
Until the postmen are holding these IDs for ransom :lol:

Get a knock at the door one day "want ur IDs back kid? Giz 20 quid den."

I've had Juicy Jays stolen from my mail through them tearing through the letter but that's the only time I've ever had an issue with RM. I always send expensive stuff through 1st class when I sell on ebay and stuff. Never had anything stolen from what I've sent so far. Shitty luck I guess. :/