The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

CIT card at leeds fest

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Anyone got any experience with CIT cards at Leeds or Reading fest? I am jw if they will accept it. And/Or will my god do the job?
I am wanting to use it for an 18 plus wristband and get into the clubs.
Cheers in advance.
I used my fake cit card (novelty) when he was around in the good old days of last summer at Leeds fest at the bar. Worked no problem, don’t think they have any lights etc to check/scan the IDs anyway so all is done by eye. I must say though, if the cit you are using is fake (which I’m assuming it is considering you’re on this forum) then stay away from the over 18 wristband exchange. The people who exchange your id for the over 18 wristband are actual security staff who are trained to check for fakes, I know 2 people one of which using a fake drivers (ukfakes) and a novelty (cit card) and both had theirs confiscated at this tent. Otherwise for me, it worked every time at the bar (the very few times I used it considering pints are like £7/8 each). Much cheaper getting a bottle of voddy in your welly 😉
I'd say it's 50/50 with the new flat holos though?
Thowaway197 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:35 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 am
I'd say it's 50/50 with the new flat holos though?
FakeIDUKs Cits will work no problem even at the 18 wristbar I reckon
Don't bother risking an over 18 wristband, they're absolutely useless as everywhere asks for ID anyway due to their licence conditions.